Wholesale and Franchise Merchandiser
We are currently recruiting for a Wholesale & Franchise Merchandiser to report in to the Head of Merchandising & Planning and provide support to the Merchandising Department at our Central London Head Office. In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our Wholesale & Franchise Merchandiser you will manage the Franchise Merchandising Team, while being responsible for liaising between the Franchise & Wholesale partners and the brand. You’ll Work with the Merchandising, Buying, Production and Brand teams as well as International VM to maximise sales performance through effective management and communication, identifying areas for growth within the International Markets.
Responsibilities of our Wholesale & Franchise Merchandiser**will include:**
- Work with partners to establish sales budgets annually, monthly as required by finance
- Drive and maintain the Franchise and Wholesale critical path in line with Reiss Mainline critical path
- Produce analysis pre and post buy, to support the building and management of a balanced range, that meets the needs of the Franchise and Wholesale partners ahead of and during the season
- Forecast line level buy quantities for key partners
- Build a strong knowledge of each partner, understanding their market and needs, ensuring they maximise sales in their market, coordinating with key departments when necessary
- Manages the Franchise and wholesale allocation and dispatch process ensuring that committed stock is sent to the Franchises within season according to the terms of their agreement
- Travel to visit key partners as and when required
Our Wholesale & Franchise Merchandiser will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience working in a luxury fashion brand is desired
- Previous experience in Franchise and/or Wholesale stock allocation is essential
- Proactively sets goals and manages multiple priorities
- Thrives working in a fast paced, multi tasking environment
- Well organised with strong time management skills
- Highly analytical
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills- both verbal and written
- Demonstrates initiative, self-motivation and ownership
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Wholesale & Franchise Merchandiser don’t miss out - apply now!
Posted 11 days ago