Graduate Junior Project Consultant
£25000 - £40000 per annum
Job Title: Graduate Junior Project Consultant
Salary: Basic of £25,000 with Y1 OTE at £40,000
- REF: J4204:LON:GJ:GJPC:5
- Sector: HR Tech
- Looking to join a huge name, a global heavyweight in their industry and a household brand worldwide? Looking to acquire the skills necessary for a successful career in B2C management, with the opportunity to progress into any conceivable route? We have the opportunity for you!
- As a Graduate Junior Project Consultant you’ll apply the lessons you learn from senior figures in order to manage the resources made available to you. Granted immediate responsibility, you’ll effectively run a mini-business within the business, fostering and building relationships with inactive clients and guiding clients through the sales process. The successful graduate will be organised and a confident communicator. You’ll create and develop rapport with key decision makers in order to establish lucrative business deals and long-standing client relationships.
- You’ll enjoy an unparalleled graduate package with our client! As well as outstanding career and earning potential, you’ll have the opportunity to travel internationally within an exciting, social working culture!
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £25,000
- Y1 OTE of £40K
- Fantastic, unique bespoke training
- Excellent scope for progression and professional development with a global, market leading company.
- Strong, sociable team culture, with regular social events
- Modern and attractive offices
- Pension contributions
- Educated to degree level
- A positive outlook and a track record of success
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed.
- If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
Posted 5 days ago