Deputy Nurse Manager
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Work as Deputy Nurse Manager for an awardwinning care provider offering a diverse array of high end luxury care services to the elderly. You will be working as Deputy Nurse Manager for an organisation which has been featured as a times top 100 employer, have gold status investors in people award and have won over 20 national awards since 2012!
We are looking for a strong and experienced Nurse to work as Deputy Manager within an intermediate nursing home in Birkenhead on the Wirral, Merseyside.
- Ensure the highest possible standards of care continually assessing residents needs and wishes, developing services to enhance their quality of life.
- Champion independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet changing physical, social and psychological needs.
- Proactively monitor all standards of care; undertaking audits and implementing corrective action where appropriate.
- Promote high standards of nursing care for you and your team, actively seeking ways to improve levels of service.
- To assist with all people management duties, including but not exclusively; recruitment, training and career development, performance management and effective delegation of duties.
Candidate criteria for Deputy Nurse Manager Wirral:
- Nurse Qualified with an active NMC Pin RGN, RMN, RNLD
- Excellent clinical skills
- Experience working in a supervisory role Unit Manager / Clinical Lead / Team leader
- Ability to work under pressure whilst motivating a team
This is a full time, permanent role working as the Deputy 38.5 hours a week, and will include both clinical and supernumery shifts. The annual salary is £34,000+
If you feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined in this advert, please click APPLY or contact Gemma at Leaders in Care for further details.
Posted 5 days ago