Careers at Zoek
Fancy working for the future of the recruitment industry?
Zoek is the fastest growing UK job board that uses state of the art matching technology – matching job seekers to relevant jobs, and hirers to the ideal candidates.
Due to rapid growth in the business, we’re currently hiring!
If you’re interested in joining our team, please see our job vacancies below:
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Sales Executive to join our very exciting and growing start-up, based in Knutsford, Cheshire.
Zoek is the fastest growing UK job board that uses state of the art matching technology connecting job seekers to relevant jobs, and hirers to the ideal candidates.
As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for promoting the continued growth of new business sales and customer development for Zoek. For this role you will become an industry expert, gaining awareness of the market and learning all aspects of our brand and service, to help fulfil our client needs.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- Source, engage and win business from new clients.
- Be proactive with your clients to understand their recruitment needs and form long-lasting relationships by providing support, information and guidance
- Offer creative input and ideas were necessary to develop our brand/service
- To report to the Head of Sales and Operations Director
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Previous Telesales, Sales, Account Management or Recruitment experience, with a proven track of success, hitting/exceeding your targets
- Experience in influencing, negotiating and closing new business
- Candidate with proven account management and relationship management skills
- Confident telephone manner the ability to identify and pitch to key decision makers
- Interest and passion for selling
- Driven, self-motivated and well-organised individual
The ideal candidate would be an individual who wishes to pursue a career in Sales.
- £26,000 OTE
- 25 days annual holiday, plus public holidays
- 6% Pension, life insurances and additional lifestyle benefits
- Monthly team socials
- Excellent opportunity to progress your career in a fantastic work environment
Start Date: May 2019
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £26,000 OTE
If you’re interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoek – Intelligent Job Matching