Careers at Zoek
Fancy working for the future of recruitment? Zoek is the new job search app that connects recruiters to candidates in an instant. Due to rapid growth we’re looking for faster, smarter recruitment ourselves - Interested in joining us?
See our latest vacancies below:
Zoek are looking for a number of experienced telesales executives' to join an innovative, rapidly growing new business.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a new vibrant call centre helping to generate sales and be part of the success of this new business.
• As a Sales Executive you will make outbound calls to a combination of warm and cold leads.
• The successful Sales Executive will interact with business customers (B2B) across the UK.
• You will work towards achievable KPI’s.
• Full product training is given, with ongoing coaching and support.
• Work to provide the best possible service to our customers.
• Working to set conversion rates and targets.
• You will be based in modern refurbished offices, in the South Cheshire countryside with good access and free parking.
• Monday - Friday, normal working hours.
• A positive sales attitude is an imperative.
• Previous sales/call centre experience will be necessary and proof of achieving sales targets.
• You will be a great communicator, articulate, outgoing and able to build an instant rapport.
• You will be part of a team but also work unsupervised.
• Able to work to realistic and achievable targets.
• Self-motivated and target driven.
• Generous basic salary up to £25k. Uncapped commission plan. On target commission of 50%. £40k OTE.
• Significant benefits package.
• Progression and development opportunities will be provided to successful candidates.
Interested? Apply now!
Please send your CV with covering letter/email to email@example.com
Zoek is the new jobs search app & website that uses state of the art technology to find you the perfect match. Just let Zoek know what you are after, and its smart job search engine will provide you with the most relevant real-time job search results.
We are building our development team and are looking for highly motivated senior developers. As a senior developer you should be able to work from a requirement thorough the entire development lifecycle including taking responsibility for deployment.
This is a chance for the right developer to work with some very interesting technologies. The team is delivery focused but work still needs to be done correctly.
Ideally you will have worked with large scale distributed system and come from a maths or engineering background. Maths words will be used, so if you know the difference between a Monad and an Endofunctor it will help.
If you think recruitment is stupid then come and help us make it smarter.
Maths or Engineering Background
A real understanding of contemporary testing practices
F# or Functional Programming
Interested? Apply now!
To apply for this role please click on the following link: https://zoek.uk/job/zoek-senior-developer/769a95d17d8240bdba3a6fa71c7789cd or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoek is a brand new start up business bringing new machine learning technologies to the job market helping job seekers and recruiters fins each other in double quick time. We are rapily growing and require a marketing manager to manafe our small but growing marketing team.
As marketing manager you should have experince of marketing web and app based businesses. Business start-up experience would be preferable but not essential.
Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives
Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities
Overseeing the company's marketing budget
Creation and publication of all maketing materials in line with marketing plans
Planning and implementing promotional campaigns
Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results
Overall responsibilty for brand management and corporate identity
Preparing online and print marketing campaigns
Monito and report on effectiveness of marketing communications
Creating a wide range of different marketing materials
Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches
Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant comapny functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business that is really going places and is fast paced.
Interested? Apply now!
To apply for this role please click on the following link: https://zoek.uk/job/marketing-manager/214aa93ebb5044458d3bbdaa91371ffe or send your CV to email@example.com