As part of Zoek’s continued investments into building a strong brand, we have recently launched a huge nationwide Transit Advertising campaign, promoting our job board service across many modes of public transportation.
This Autumn, you’ll spot us in and around National Rail trains, throughout station Subways, within Metrolink interior panels, and across bus rears. Targeting a selection of key UK cities, including Manchester, Birmingham, and London, Zoek is on a mission to reach a vast array of riders and acquaint them with our intelligent job matching technology.
High visibility job board
Being an active part of the highly competitive recruitment industry, we understand the importance of building a strong brand with positive affiliations attached, which is why we’re going full steam ahead with our marketing investments.
Our promotional displays provide us, and our partnering employers/recruitment agencies, with high visibility of featured job content daily to prospective job seekers embarking on public transport. Our city-based artwork guarantees to capture audience attention and encourages a swift call to action.
We are already seeing huge surges of fresh candidates sign up to our job board in just these first couple of weeks of running this outdoor campaign, so evidently, this is the perfect time to partner up with Zoek and list an unlimited amount of job vacancies completely free of charge up until 2020!
Keep your eyes peeled in…
- National Rail Trains, Scotrail, 6 Sheet Displays (09.09.19 – 06.10.19)
- Glasgow, Bus Rear Ads (30.09.19 – 27.10.19)
- National Rail Trains, 4 Sheet Displays (23.09.19 – 20.10.19)
- Leeds, Bus Rear Ads (16.09.19 – 13.10.19)
- National Rail Trains, 6 Sheet Displays (09.09.19 – 06.10.19)
- Manchester Bus Rear Ads (02.09.19 – 29.09.19)
- Manchester Metrolink Tram Interiors (02.09.19 – 29.09.19)
- Sheffield Bus Rear Ads (30.09.19 – 27.10.19)
- National Rail, Sheffield Tram Interiors (02.09.19 – 29.09.19)
- National Rail (Mersey Rail) Trains, 6 Sheet Displays (09.09.19 – 06.10.19)
- National Rail Escalator & Stair Panel Displays (09.09.19 – 06.10.19)
- Liverpool Bus Rear Ads (16.09.19 – 13.10.19)
- Birmingham Midland Metro, 6 Sheet Displays (09.09.19 – 06.10.19)
- Birmingham Bus Rear Ads (16.09.19 – 13.10.19)
- London Bus Rear Ads (02.09.19 – 29.09.19)
We’d love to hear from you! If you happen to spot one of our transit adverts while on the go, please do get in touch and let us know what you think. Your feedback is always welcome and taken into consideration to help us provide a faster, smarter hiring solution to your recruitment needs.
Interested in finding out more about the subjects raised on this page?
Simply click on the tags below to read related blog posts...