Money Back Guarantee | Zoek UK
Check out our Money Back Guarantee…
Applications which are not relevant or appropriate for the job applied for will not be charged!
Examples of this may include but not be limited to:-
- An applicant that is in breach of any of the provisions set out in Condition 4.1 of our Terms and Conditions.
- No appropriate direct or transferable skills stated within a CV for the role advertised.
- No relevant qualifications or certifications stated within their CV for the role advertised.
Should you feel that an application falls into the above categories or is not relevant or appropriate for any other reason, please notify your Zoek account manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 weeks of the receipt of the CV with a written notice confirming why it is entitled to a your money back.
If we agree with your notification, we shall credit your Zoek account with the fee paid for the application. If following such refund, the Hirer engages the Candidate in any role, the Fee shall become immediately due and payable again.
In cases of dispute the management team at Zoek reserve the right to charge for all applicants in full.
As per our Terms and Conditions, section 7. Fees and Refunds:
7.7 The Hirer shall be entitled to a refund of any part of the Fee paid for a Candidate if the Candidate:
- is in breach of any of the provisions set out in Condition 4.1;
- has no appropriate direct or transferable skills for the Vacancy; and/or
- has not included in their CV the qualifications or certifications set out in the Vacancy.
7.8 If the Hirer wishes to claim a refund under Condition 7.7, the Hirer must notify us within 2 weeks of receipt of the CV with a written notice confirming why it is entitled to a refund. If. we agree with your notification, we shall credit your Zoek account with the Fee paid for the Candidate, and this shall be our sole liability to a Hirer in respect of such Candidate. If following such refund, the Hirer engages the Candidate in any role, the Fee shall become immediately due and payable again.
[Condition 4.1 is stated below:
4.1 If you wish to register as a Candidate on the Site, you must:
(a) be at least 16 years old;
(b) be legally capable of entering into a contract;
(c) have all appropriate qualifications necessary for the sort of work you are seeking; and
(d) be legally entitled to work in the UK.
At our request, you shall provide evidence of your compliance with this Condition 4.1 and you agree that we may accept or reject your application to be a Candidate at our discretion.]