To take the cost and pain out of posting jobs online, Zoek has introduced four individual, flexible pricing models – Pay Per Application, Cost Per Click, Subscription and Flexible Free Organic job advertising. However, unlike our competitors, we do not want to tie you down to one model. We know you may have multiple jobs to advertise regularly, each with their own requirements. That is why you can choose which advertising model you want for each individual job, including our Flexible Free Organic job adverts or one of our cost-effective Pay Per Application job advertising models.
We understand the frustration and costs involved in paying for unsuitable applications. That is why we do everything we can to ensure you only get matched to and pay for the best, most suitable candidates. First, our unique, in-house developed AI search algorithm uses 5 individual searches to best match you with candidates. On top of this, we offer a 100% money back guarantee* for applications that do not match our strict guidelines – further reducing any unnecessary job advertising costs for you. Finally, with our Pay Per Application job advertising starting at just 88p* per quality application, you can ensure you are using your budget in the most cost-effective way.
– Closely matches information in your job adverts to suitable CV’s
– Only notifies you of suitable job applicants, significantly reducing the cost of receiving applications
– Eliminates time, effort and money looking at unsuitable CV’s
– Provides detailed feedback and advice on ways to improve your job adverts
– Significantly improves and simplifies initial job application screening
– Allows you to create a mixture of free job and paid-for adverts