Zoek is a job search app that finds you the perfect role you never knew existed. Like this special short term contract* role as a Liverpool Supporter.
Do you know someone perfect for the role? Give them a reference to enter the draw to win and go to the game together. Will you be the chosen colleagues for this special assignment?
Comment on the Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter post, tagging in your friend you wish to take, with a written reference. Why do they have the experience, passion, skills and personality for this special assignment?
*Note: this is a competition, not a real job! The winner will receive two executive hospitality tickets to Liverpool vs Burnley at Anfield. (2 x 2 tickets to be won).
Short Term Contract
Shanks Suite, Anfield, Liverpool
2:00pm – 6:00pm Sunday 12th March
This is an exciting opportunity to win two executive hospitality tickets to watch Liverpool vs Burnley in the Premier League at Anfield.
• Arrive up to two hours before kick-off to enjoy hospitality and buffet
• Support the team during the match with two seats in the Upper Centenary Stand
• Sample a large and varied quantity of food
• Verbally express disgust at any questionable referee decisions
• Select and employ your own assistant to help
• Pretend to enjoy it
• 2 x exec tickets with seats in the Upper Centenary Stand
• Access to Shanks and Paisley Suites
• Full hot and cold buffet
• Free wifi
• Free match programme
Terms and Conditions
• Enter before Friday 10th March at 9am
• Winner contacted Friday and must respond before end of day
• One entry per channel per person
• Two prizes of two tickets to give away
Full terms and conditions
1. Comment on the Facebook, Linked In or Twitter post, tagging in your friend you wish to take with a written reference explaining why they are perfect for the role.
*Note: this is a competition, not a real job! The winner will receive two executive hospitality tickets to Liverpool vs Burnley at Anfield.
Interested in finding out more about the subjects raised on this page?
Simply click on the tags below to read related blog posts...