Job provided by Search Consultancy
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Search IT are currently looking for a 2nd/3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer on a permanent basis for our growing client based in Leeds.
Skills/Requirements for the 3rd Line Support Engineer:
- Previous experience within a similar 3rd support Line role
- Windows Server 2012 R2 experience
- Experience of virtualisation tech such as HyperV, VMware or Citrix
- Strong Active Directory skills
- Familiarity with Dell EqualLogic hardware, SANs and PowerEdge servers
- Experience of working on Cisco networks LAN/WAN, Switching, Routing, TCP/IP
- Experience with SonicWall firewalls and Dell N series switches.
- Experience of Ms Exchange 2012
The 2nd/3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer will act as a bridge between the 1st Line and senior level 3rd Line Engineers.
You will also provide technical support and investigations of IT related problems and coordinate the implementation of the appropriate solutions with the central support team.
A large part of this role will involve the engineer to be on their clients site working on a long term project.
Please send an uptodate copy of your CV to be considered for this position.
2nd/3rd Infrastructure Engineer (3rd Line, 2nd Line, HyperV, Wintel, AD, Active Directory, Exchange, Storage, SAN, Server,, SonicWall, Dell, PowerEdge, Cisco, ASA, Firewall, Routing, Switching , LAN/WAN) Permanent Leeds.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.