IT Technician £20,000 - £ 27,000 ( depending on experience ) per annum
Company Car Provided Sompting, West Sussex
JSPC are now looking to recruit a Full Time IT Technician to join their ever expanding team in Sompting, West Sussex.
The Role As our IT Technician, your role will consist of office based work, and you will be dealing with 1st line support to resolve issues on desktops and servers, primarily in the education sector.
You will also be working on the helpdesk within the main HQ of JSPC which is in Sompting. This will involve telephone, email, remote and face to face support. You will also be involved in supporting the general infrastructures of our clients which is predominately schools using Windows 2012 / 2016.
The Candidate To be considered for our IT Technician role, you will have some of the following skills and experience:
- Microsoft Server OS & Desktop OS
- Networking - DHCP & DNS, Group Policy & AD
- PC Diagnostics & Fix
- Knowledge on Apple, Android, Virtualisation an advantage
- Able to work independently, with initiative
- Able to set priorities and manage time effectively
- Able to relate well to clients in a presentable, friendly and positive manner
- Able to carry out several ongoing tasks simultaneously
- Communication and customer service skills are essential
A DBS Check will be carried out due to the nature of our clients.
IT Technician Benefits:
- An excellent team to support one another
- Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance (after a period)
If you feel you have the skills for our IT Technician role, please apply now!
Keywords: IT Technician, IT Support, ICT Technician, ICT Support, IT Engineer, ICT Engineer, Technical Support.
Posted 126 days ago