Job provided by Recruiterbase
Share this job on social:
About the job
UX Designer - Horsham,West Sussex
A leading UK techology company based in beautiful high tech offices in the heart of Horsham, West Sussex, are seeking an experienced UX designer for an initial 3 month contract to work on a number of digital projects alongside their brilliant creative team of designers and developers.
You will be working in a highly collaborative Agile environment with all members of the company's team from UX to Visual Designers, to the development team, to senior management. They are a friendly team who enjoy collaborating on complex web, mobile and desktop applications.
This is a great contract for a UX Designer to work on a number of brand new innovative digital projects for this top brand UK technology company. Most of the work will require you to be based in their Horsham office.
- Excellent problem solving ability and communication skills.
- Skilled at gathering UX requirements through workshops and interviews.
- Skilled at creating structured IA/wireframes that can be implemented by the Dev Team.
- Strong participation in Design Sprints
- Experienced in wireframing tools
- Experience in at least one of Sketch, Adobesuite, Balsamiq, Axure, Omni Graffle etc
- Ability to rapidly prototype
- An awareness of agile and Lean methodologies.
This will be an initial 3 month contract, ideally to start in early January 2019 with the option to renew beyond this period.
Please apply with a full CV and details of your portfolio for an immediate interview.
By applying for this role you accept the Jobzooma terms and conditions that can be found on our website and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs