Job provided by Tesco
Share this job on social:
About the job
Meeting your targets by working;
• Accurately, playing a key role in supporting our store colleagues by ensuring orders are assembled correctly
• Safely, taking responsibility for your own and other’s safety whilst at work
• Efficiently, using the training and tools provided
Whether you are looking for flexibility to suit your lifestyle, to work in a team that feels like family, or the opportunity to progress your career, this can be the role for you
Whilst being ready to roll up your sleeves and do what’s needed to put our customers at the heart of everything we do, as part of the One Stop & Tesco family, you’ll need to:
- Be passionate able delivering great customer service
- Be friendly, approachable and reliable in your work
- Have the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Make sure our products reach the right stores, on time and in great condition
- Play your part in making sure customers can buy the product they want when they want
- Ideally have experience of working within a warehouse environment but this is not essential
Our business was built with a simple mission – to be the champion for customers, helping them to enjoy a better quality of life and an easier way of living. This hasn't changed. Customers want great products at great value which they can buy easily and it's our job to deliver this in the right way for them.
- Colleague Discount Card (including a second card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco.
- An annual bonus scheme where you could achieve up to 3.5% of eligible 2017/18 earnings.
- Childcare Vouchers
- Share Schemes
- Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile & - Tesco Bank
- Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses
- Sunday and Out of Hours premiums available