Job provided by Webrecruit
Share this job on social:
About the job
Customer Operations Representative
Castle Donington, Derby
About The Company
Our client is an innovative medical solutions provider that works hand-in-hand with the NHS to deliver solutions and responses to patient-related issues. Having developed a strong service offering, they have also created a range of products to provide comfort and relief to healthcare patients.
They’re now looking for a personable Customer Operations Representative to join them on a full or part time basis and deliver a high-quality service to their customers.
- Salary of £18,000 per annum (pro rata if part-time)
- Great training
- Develop your career with a family-oriented business
- Make an impact working as part of our client’s customer service function
- 22 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
Our client is dedicated to improving patient comfort and helping people throughout the UK to be healthier and happier. They are focused on delivering the best service possible, and to achieve this, they need amazing people in their team. That’s where you come in.
In this varied and engaging role, you will have the chance to act as the friendly voice of the business and ensure that a great customer experience is delivered time and time again.
Our client believes that their people are what makes them great, which is why they offer a high level of support, as well as learning and development opportunities, to ensure their employees are able to succeed.
As a Customer Operations Representative, you’ll respond to, and direct customer calls, ensuring customers’ expectations are met or exceeded.
Specifically, you will:
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers
- Accurately update the internal system with key information
- Process information for our client’s Technicians
- Make sure that any overnight jobs are processed on a daily basis
- Ensure that customer issues are escalated as required
To join our client as a Customer Operations Representative, you’ll need:
- Previous customer service and/or call centre experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft packages, including MS Excel spreadsheets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A professional telephone manner
- A strong customer focus
They’d love to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Advisor, Call Centre Advisor, Contact Centre Agent or Customer Operations Rep.
Those with experience as a Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Rep, Customer Care Advisor, Customer Support Advisor, Customer Care Executive or Client Services Rep are also encouraged to apply.
This role is available on a full or part time basis, covering a variety of shift patterns including:
- 6:00am 2:00pm
- 8:30am 5:00pm
- 5:00pm 10:00pm
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are a friendly and enthusiastic Customer Operations Representative, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.