Job provided by www.cdsrecruitment.co.uk
Share this job on social:
About the job
CDS Recruitment Limited are working with our client who are looking to recruit an Experienced Engineering Manager from an FMCG Background on a Permanent Basis.
Working closely with Production manager and operational team, you will be responsible for overseeing and implementing the following:
- Ensuring compliance to all local legislation i.e. Elect Regs, Asbestos, Legionella, COSHH
- Maintaining an all green Engineering scorecard
Compliance to PM schedule
Completion of work orders and backlog control
Ratio planned to unplanned work
Reactive vs preventative
Maintenance labour utilisation
Compliance to maintenance improvement plan.
AOP R&M spend
AOP Labour spend
- Through effective root cause analysis drive down unplanned downtime and through good planning and coordination ensure the completion of effective planned Downtime
- Implementing effective changes to the plant through good Engineering Change
- Ability to understand the priorities of different parties and communicate effectively between them to help everyone meet their goals.
- Delivery of on time and too budget capital plan
- Maintaining a stable and skilled engineering team
Our client are looking for a candidate with at least 5 years experience working in the role of Engineering Manager/Senior Management within a Fast Moving Manufacturing Environment.
An Engineering Degree or HND standard of education is desirable
If you feel that you meet the Essential Requirements for this role and have previous experience working successfully in an Engineering Managers role, please apply by clicking the apply now button or alternatively email your CV in the first instance.