Account Executive - Global Tech Giant
Looking for account executive graduate jobs in London, and want to work for one of the largest multinational telecommunications companies in the world? Founded in the US, this global business are now looking for an exceptional Account Executive to join their London or Reading team – don't miss out on your chance to join them.
In this Account Executive graduate job, you will be joining one of the largest communications technology companies in the world. Their goal is to inspire tomorrow's creators to use technology to build brighter futures for themselves, their families and the world. For more than 100 years, this business have been at the centre of the communications revolution and are now one of the largest communications technology companies in the world - with office locations all over the world (150 locations to be exact), within 2,770 cities and over 160,000 global employees.
In this Account Executive graduate job, you will work closely with Account Managers to ensure that global accounts are maximised and well looked after. Day to day, your role will involve working collaboratively with the account management team of multimillion pound accounts, maintaining accurate client data, providing solutions to your clients and keeping up to date with key market trends. Working with some of the largest tech players in the world (including BT & Vodafone), you will need to have an interest in technology as well as the ability to build and maintain great relationships.
Please note: This role will be on a 12-month contract.
In this Account Executive graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Working in a 1:1 partnership with Account Managers
- Providing solutions from the product range that fit client requirements
- Providing feedback on market trends and competitor activity
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records on Salesforce to manage the sales pipeline, quote and order entry, drive customer communication and enable activity reporting
- Supporting the sales team in developing detailed account plans to establish forecasts of anticipated revenue
- Appointing customer meetings in line with agreed activity targets
- As experience in the role develops, you will independently manage a small number of accounts, as directed by the Line Manager
So, what are we looking for?
- A minimum of a 2.1 from a top university
- Experience in the telecommunications industry would be a huge advantage
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a large, complex global account team
- Exceptional communication skills and customer focus, with the ability to gain a thorough understanding of the customer needs
- The ability to construct and deliver effective presentations both internally and externally
- Knowledge of Salesforce or other comparable CRM applications
- The desire to drive solution-related discussions with customers
What else is on offer?
- A great salary of 25,000 with additional performance bonus
- Flexibility to work in either Reading or London with remote working as a option
- The chance to work for the world's largest telecommunications company
- The opportunity to kick-start your career in account management at a leading global tech giant
Looking for account executive jobs in London or Reading and interested in working for the largest telecommunications company? If you have a flair for sales, and a keen interest in telecommunications, apply for this Account Executive job in London or Reading today.
Discover more Digital Graduate Jobs
Posted 134 days ago