Up to £15.50 per hour
Staff Nurse Ingleby, Lincoln Salary: £15.50 £15.50 per hour + excellent benefits (£30,225 per annum +) Hours: Days or Nights Available Full or Part Time Hours on offer
Time recruitment are happy to be assisting a nationwide healthcare provider with their search for a Staff Nurse. This provider has been helping adults with care and support needs to lead independent and fulfilling lives for more than 35 years.
This service provider has an elite network of residential and nursing homes, independents hospitals and services to support people in their own home.
The service is a 20 bed residential nursing service which offers a person centred approach to care and support. The service is set in a lovely little village of Saxilby. It is a personable and freidnly home and the team have a good rapport with the people they support, family members and carers.
Our Staff Nurse will be:
- responsible for assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care for residents.
- Support a team of healthcare support workers and ensure they understand the need to promote rehabilitation and independence.
- Deliver a quality service that complies with CQC standards
- Deputise in the absence of the Registered and Deputy managers. Our Staff Nurse should be:
- Registered Nurse LD with active PIN. RGN/RMN will be considered if have LD experience.
- Enthusiastic and outgoing with a larger than life personality
- Have a positive outlook on life and a passion to care for others
- Be creative and resourceful and able to think out of the box
- Adaptable and versatile be able to work alone and within a team
- Take pride in your work, exceptional attention to detail and reliability are essential.
- Due to location access to own transport is essential
Our Staff Nurse will receive:
- Buy annual leave
- Child Care Vouchers
- Cycle to Work
- Love 2 Shop
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to free training, qualifications and career development opportunities
- Free car parking
Regular supervisions and appraisals mean that your needs are met by your manager and you are often given salary reviews based on performance and training needs suited to where you want to go in your career; the company have a developed regional training and development team ensuring you can book your own onsite training when it suits you.
Have a query? Call Amanda at Time Recruitment or APPLY BELOW
Keywords: Staff Nurse, Staff Nurse Band 5, Staff Nurse Band 6, RMN, RNLD, Registered Mental Health Nurse, Registered Nurse, Registered General Nurse, RGN, RN, Nursing, General Nursing, Nurse, Nursing Home, Dementia Care, Clinical Lead, Unit Manager, Clinical Manager, Deputy Manager, Home Manager, Unit Lead, Lead Nurse, Sister, Matron, Ward Manager, Ward Sister, Nurse
Posted 119 days ago