£100 - £169 per day + Dependant on experience
Are you ready to inspire the next generation of intelligent Secondary pupils, and push your teaching career to the next level?
Randstad Education has a great opportunity for you!
If you live in Lancaster or youre willing to travel from the surrounding area for a rewarding career, and then get in touch today.
I am currently working with a large school in Lancaster to recruit an English Teacher for a long term opportunity.
* Free parking
* Free training, both online and onsite
* ReferaFriend scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
* Continuous career development opportunities
* Supportive and outgoing colleagues
Your responsibilities will include:
* Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
* Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
* Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in structure
* Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupils development
* Have a genuine love for teaching your subject
* QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
* Good knowledge of the national curriculum
* Experience working with KS3/4 pupils
* A drive to inspire the next generation
If you are interested in this brilliant opportunity then please contact me today to submit your application
Posted 101 days ago