Job provided by Tesco
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
- You will manage & conduct work activities in such a way as to ensure the safety, health & welfare at work of all colleagues & customers.
- You support the Product Operations Manager in delivering excellent, accurate, timely and professional service levels to the business.
- You support I give is right first time to help deliver the business steering wheel objectives.
- You ensure maintenance and integrity of all systems and data.
- You can escalate issues to the relevant departments or areas of the business.
- You aid the development of new and improved processes.
- You will provide administrative support for training, projects and to support other training processes when required.
- You deliver a quality and reliable service to customers and colleagues, communicating effectively at all levels of the business.
- You help to resolve issues in Store, DC and SSC.
- You are able to deal with all Zen Desk and Invoice issues.
- You manage the Webform supplier T&Cs on behalf of Legal.
- You can deliver the promotion trade planning in store with any exceptions from other areas of the business.
- You support the business in projects that involve areas of my work cross functional work.
- You load all supplier funding.
- You can manage Franchise product and system requirements.
- You can collate and manage promotional claims from end of promotions to request claims to be raised this involves working with the HSC on approval process.
- You support the Product Operations Manager to ensure all new system development is fit for purpose including processes.
- You support the Product Operations Manager to deliver Company and Outside Audit requirements.
- Experience of administration in a fast moving environment would be desirable.
- Be a good communicator and have basic computer skills using Microsoft Office.
- Ability to deal with suppliers would be a key benefit.
- Understanding of a store's perspective and how we can impact them.
- Decision making, analytical and problem solving skills would be essential in the role.
Our business was built with a simple mission – to be the champion for customers, helping them to enjoy a better quality of life and an easier way of living. This hasn't changed. Customers want great products at great value which they can buy easily and it's our job to deliver this in the right way for them.
- Colleague Discount Card (including a second card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco.
- An annual bonus scheme where you could achieve up to 3.5% of eligible 2017/18 earnings.
- Childcare Vouchers
- Share Schemes
- Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile & - Tesco Bank
- Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses
- Sunday and Out of Hours premiums available