Care Worker Opportunities - No Experience Needed
- Training available no experience needed
- Qualify as an Adult Carer in as little as 12 weeks
- Entry level and Management opportunities
- 3 years career development support
Working in the Care sector is one of the most rewarding career paths you can follow. If youre passionate about helping others, then The Training Room can help you become a Care Worker!
Their course has been ideally designed to suit individuals of all experience levels whether thats someone who is new to the industry or someone with experience who is looking to move up to a position in management.
They are inviting applications from compassionate and driven individuals who are committed to helping other maintain a better quality of life and greater independence.
The Training Room will provide you everything you need to achieve the TQUK L3 Diploma in Adult Care and help you gain employment once qualified.
On successful completion of the course youll receive UNLIMITED interviews with their corporate partner network along with 3 years of career development support.
The course will cover:
- L3 Diploma in Adult Care
- L2 Mental Health Awareness Certificate
- Dignity and Respect (CPD)
- Dementia Care (CPD)
- Principles of Safe Handling of Medicines (CPD)
They also offer an alternative unit if learners are not involved in the administration of medication:
- Promote Nutrition and Hydration in Health and Social Care Settings
You will gain the industry desired skills and knowledge along with the confidence required to be job ready.
You could be qualified in as little as 12 weeks, so what are you waiting for?
Click Apply to find out more and well be in touch with more information.
Posted 112 days ago