Job provided by Interquest Group
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Experienced API/DP Lead Developer - Permanent - Berkshire
We are looking for an experienced lead developer to support our client's IBM project portfolio to be based in Bracknell, Berkshire with travel to client's sites as required.
You will need to have experience with Linux and various scripting and programming languages as well as with API configuration and DataPower development.
Successful candidates will demonstrate good interpersonal skills, excellent spoken and written English, and experience with designing and developing IIB applications as well as leading teams.
Ideally you have a relevant science based degree and have worked in retail or financial services, however we will consider candidates from other backgrounds.
- Strong experience using API Connect, micro services based architecture in node.js and IBM DataPower Gateway (i.e. Xi52, XB62, XC10, XG45 etc)
- Security protocols, TLS/SSL configuration etc.
- At least 2-3 projects as Developer on IBM Integration projects
- Ability to Breakdown complex requirements into modular components / integrations
- Clear & confident technical communication skills
- Discussion with business and technical users to understand and document requirements
- Ability to support pre-sales activities in collaboration with other IBM consultants