Job provided by TalentSpa Ltd
Share this job on social:
About the job
Are ready to impact your community?
Are you in search of a working environment that will help you develop your career?
Are you ready to start work as soon as possible?
If you answered YES to all the above then read further!
Business Administration Apprentice
Location: London, E17
Hours of Work: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm.
Job Type: Apprenticeship (15months)
About the Business Admiration Apprentice role:
This is an exciting opportunity to start a long stable career within the local borough. Starting off as an apprentice, you will expose yourself to many different opportunities, with the support and guidance needed to learn what exact career path you want to take and build on as a permanent position.
Business Administration Apprentice Responsibilities:
- Dealing with incoming/outgoing mail
- Photocopying, scanning, filing, typing invoices, creating documents
- Updating database or spreadsheet packages
- Dealing with emails, liaising with clients or colleagues
- Face-to-face or on the telephone and any other tasks as required
Business Administration Apprenticeship Requirements:
- 5 GCSEs A-C/9-4 Grade (Must include English and Maths)
- Great Keyboard skills
- Driven individual with ambition
- Enthusiasm and willingness to work hard and learn on the job
- Good time management skills
- Work well in a team
Business Administration Apprentice Benefits:
- Attractive salary above apprentice minimum wage
- Nationally recognised qualification
- Support from experienced training provider
- Additional guidance from our super support network!
- £50 voucher to help you get started with your Apprenticeship
If you are interested in this position and feel that this Business Administration Apprentice role is right for you then please apply today!
If this isn't quite your cup of tea and you know of a friend that would love this role, refer them to us and get £50! (Subject to terms)