Clinical Territory Manager
£35,000 - £45,000 + £15k bonus
The company: Their mission is to provide clinical infrastructure solutions to hospitals for their critical areas by offering high quality products and services for better patient outcomes, process and cost-efficiencies.
They are an innovative healthcare equipment and service company which initially specialised in the design and manufacture of control panel equipment. Since installing the first isolated power solution, they have developed a range of associated products including the touch screen Theatre Control Panel, Earthing accessories and a wide range of Clinical Pendants.
They have exclusive UK distribution of award winning Operating Lights and high frequency electro surgical units. Similarly, they also promote a range of Operating Tables. With its manufacturing site in the UK, they have the ability and flexibility to provide bespoke solutions to meet customers' needs. This is supported by a strong service and maintenance team, with 20 personnel in the field, to support products once they have been installed. They are continually striving to improve the quality of their product and service offering moving towards medical devices that are: (1) easier to use without compromising safety, (2) more competitively priced without compromising quality, (3) supported with quality training and bespoke service and maintenance packages.
The position: Promote and sell the company's service and products, mainly via the Hospital's clinical users, estates, procurement, and NHS supply chain route for the highest margin possible.
Why should you apply?
- Work for an innovative and market-leading medical device organisation which has a passion to improve patient outcomes and provide the best it can for its stakeholders - both customers and employees alike.
- They have been awarded UK exclusivity to promote award winning products.
Basic salary: £35,000- £45,000
Bonus: c £15,000
Area Working: London (within M25 and South of the Thames) and Kent, East Sussex, West Sussex, Hampshire, Berkshire and Surrey.
Products: Surgical instruments (micro instruments, neurosurgery, cardiovascular surgery) andsterile containers, X-Ray viewers, Clinical Pendants, Operating andExamination lights, Operating tables, Beds, Trolleys
- You will have medical sales (ideally equipment) experience within a clinical environment.
- You should have experience of selling to NHS or Private Healthcare sectors.
- You must project a professional manner to have the credibility to negotiate high value capital sales equipment up to approximately £3 million.
- You need to have excellent presentation skills and have the ability to work on multiple negotiations simultaneously.
- You will be a self-starter with a pro-active approach to work and be comfortable working on your own initiative.
- Any clinical experience would be beneficial.
The main purpose of this role is to promote and sell the company's service and products, mainly via the Hospital's clinical users, procurement, and NHS supply chain. You will do this by establishing and maintaining relationships with Surgeons, Theatre Managers, Clinical Service Managers, Matrons, Critical Care Managers / Leads, Procurement, Estates, EBME, Capital Project Managers etc. You will also obtain clinical approval for projects specified via the architect, Mechanical and Electrical contractors, and hospital capital planning / estates department.
Key responsibilities include:
- Find new sales leads though direct contact with the potential customers and other project stakeholders.
- Seek to maximise the number and range of products supplied on each project, engaging engineering sales wherever possible.
- Present and demonstrate equipment where applicable.
- Arrange for seminars, presentations, reference site visits for the customers.
- Arrange clinical trials, mobile or hanging, as required including any pre installation surveys.
- Attend and contribute to product development, product training meetings.
- Liaise and work closely with other departments especially Marketing, Service, Projects and Design.
- Monitor project wins and losses to continuously improve, monitor market movement.
- Developing strategies, business plan for increasing opportunities, building new and existing accounts and increasing market share.
- Maintaining knowledge of new developments in the National Health Service - anticipating potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapting strategy accordingly.
- Monitoring competitor activity and competitors' products, regularly updating designated product folders on sales drive with relevant product information.
- Identifying potential additional equipment which could be added to enhance existing clinical product portfolio.
- Support and train Clinical Sales Specialists as necessary.
Benefits: Car allowance, pension, health shield (discounts on gym memberships, restaurants, weekends away etc.)
Posted 142 days ago