Job provided by Priory Education and Children's Services
Share this job on social:
About the job
Priory Adult Care is recruiting for a Business Development Manager to manage occupancy of the PAC estate and to help drive growth in this area. We currently have positions available in the South West and Wales.
Hence the successful candidate will have a driving licence and car, and will be comfortable to travel to PAC sites within the region as required. In return, we offer a competitive salary, car allowance and bonus structure.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with commissioners of specialist residential, supported living and older people services to promote PAC services
- Support to develop localised sales and marketing plans
- Manage the referral process through to admission
- Provide guidance on the need for new services and the development of existing, in line with changing market requirements
- Support to complete and submit tenders for new business
- Previous experience in a similar role within a healthcare organisation
- Knowledge of commissioning systems and processes
- Demonstrable experience of developing provider/commissioner relationships
As a Priory Group employee, you'll be able to chart your long-term career along defined pathways (from Support Worker to CEO), each path providing you a fulfilling work environment and support from a world class organisation to achieve your professional goals. We want to invest in you to achieve the next step in your career, so you can continue to make a difference in people's lives.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.