Job provided by Shirley Parsons
Share this job on social:
About the job
Project Health and Safety Advisor
£45,000 plus car/car allowance
We have been retained to work with a growing civil engineering and construction contractor to help find a H&S Advisor based on a project in Central London. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with a growing company committed to employee development.
- Providing project based HSE support
- Overseeing the implementation of the company HSE programme on-site
- Provide advice and training to the operational workforce in Health and Safety regulations when appropriate.
- Acting as the focal point for all HSE queries across the project
- Tasked with building first class relationships with project leads to help develop a leading safety culture within the company.
- Certificate level qualification as a minimum
- TechIOSH level as a minimum with a view to progressing through to Chartered level
- Construction background
- A strong communicator with the ability to build excellent inter-personal relationships.
- IT literate with the ability to analyse data appropriately to present to others.
- A quick decision maker that uses their initiative to solve an issue.