Audit Manager - Opportunity to progress your career within the Top 10
£55,000 to £70,000 (dependent upon experience) + excellent benefits
An exciting opportunity for an Audit Manager has arisen at this Top 10 Accountancy Practice in their London office. This practice are looking for an experienced Manager that is looking to progress into a Senior Manager within the next 12-18 months.
- Reporting directly into a Partner.
- Responsibility for a large portfolio of clients.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with your portfolio.
- Carry out audit engagements ensuring they are within financial and time budgets.
- Delegate to and review work of the audit team.
- Provide training and support to the team.
- Assist the partners with networking events and business development
You will be mentored and supported with the intention of you eventually progressing into a more senior position. As such, you will work closely alongside one of the partners as they have one eye on the firm’s future succession plans.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified or equivalent.
- A minimum of 12 months as an Audit Manager.
- You must have at least 18 months relevant work experience in the UK.
- Experienced of working in a large national accountancy practice is advantageous.
- Our client is unable to provide sponsorship to work in the UK.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.
Posted 143 days ago