Job provided by No Risk Recruitment
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Part Time Evening & Weekend Customer Service Advior Opportunities - New Year Start
Nationwide Property Assistance (npa24:7) – Part Time Customer Service Advisors
Oldbury - £8.00ph
Evening and Weekend Opportunities - Interviews and Start Dates in the New Year
We’re busy nationwide 24 hour property emergency specialists, operating 365 days a year to support our customers. We have an experienced management team and a dynamic team of call handlers. Together we work as a team to deliver professional customer service to ensure that emergency property problems are resolved at the first point of contact.
In your role as a Customer Service Advisor, you’ll handle and own complex queries over the phone and provide excellent customer service. You’ll reassure, help and advise our customers, and deploy the relevant trade to resolve the issue.
Typical duties will include:
• Handling & owning complex queries/cases over the telephone
• Providing excellent customer service
• Providing help and advice to customers
• Deploying the correct trades to resolve the issue
• Making sure customers have all information they require
• Using in-house systems and processes accurately and effectively
• Learning about our clients’ policies & services and keeping up to date with any changes
This role will suit an individual who:
• Has a polite telephone manner and looks to exceed customer service standards
• Self Sufficient and able to work without supervision
• Computer literate
• Can work under pressure and in a busy customer facing environment
• Has strong organisational, written, and verbal communication skills
Evening Advisor role – (average 32.5 hours p/w)
Hours 16.00/22.30 - 17.00/23.30 (alternate weeks) - 5/6 days out of 7 on a 7 week shift pattern.
Weekend work is included in the shift pattern.
Weekend Advisor role (17 hours p/w) plus Bank Holidays
Saturday 08.00/16.30 & 09.00/17.30 alternate weeks
Sunday 08.00/16.30 & 09.00/17.30 alternate weeks
Please note Bank Holidays including Christmas & New Year are treated as normal working days.
*The interviews for the part time roles will take place early in January for a start date in the New Year.