Business Development Manager
Birmingham, West Midlands
luxury car, 3% bonus
Are you a sales professional within the water treatment world? Do you want to grow your career with an organisation with tremendous growth plans?
- A highly regarded water hygiene and treatment company that provide services in a variety of sectors from healthcare to education.
- They have tremendous growth plans for the next 5 years, so this is a very exciting time to be joining the business.
- They offer excellent training, support and career development.
- Working as a business development manager, you will be in charge of selling our clients range of water hygiene and treatment services including; legionella risk assessments, water treatment services, hot and coldwater monitoring and inspection services, cleaning and disinfection services, training, analytical sampling and plant and equipment installation, refurbishment and maintenance services.
- You will be selling our clients services to the likes of hospitals and the NHS, care homes, education, local authorities, councils, education, hotels and retail. You will be based with easy access to the West Midlands but may target accounts nationwide. As this role is primarily business development, you are responsible for growing your own accounts.
- You will manage your accounts for the first three months then pass them along to internal account managers who will handle the relationship from there.
- You will continuously develop and enhance existing relationships with your clients to identify and pursue projects across the product range.
- You will spend 4 days a week out on the road selling, with an office day based out of our clients facility outside of Birmingham.
The Successful Candidate:
- You will have a track record of success from a business within the construction industry, and ideally from within water treatment or from another LCAaccredited firm.
- You will have and be able to build on connections with councils, local authorities, the NHS, care homes, and other areas where legionella management services are needed.
- Knowledge around ACoP L8, HSG 274 and HTM0401 legislation and guidelines surrounding legionella management would be a big advantage.
- A knowledge of the building services, construction or water treatment industry is advantageous but not required.
- Basic salary of approximately £28,000£35,000
- Bonuses of 3% on top for all products sold on target
- MercedesBenz A Class company car with weekly reimbursed fuel (with float)
- Matching pension scheme.
Laptop, mobile phone with full CRM
- 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays.
SEO: Business Development, Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Account Manager, Sales representative, ASM, BDM, West Midlands, Redditch, Walsall, Sutton, Coventry, Nottingham, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, water, water filtration, councils, local authorities, hotels, hospitals, NHS, facilties management, ACoP L8, HSG 274, HTM0401
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 111 days ago