Chef Manager - Banbury £25k - £35k
Banbury, Oxfordshire, England
£25k - 35k per year + ..
Chef Manager - Prestigious Care Home Banbury £25k - £35k
What we are looking for
- An enthusiastic Chef who can deliver wholesome food for a busy care home facility in the Banbury area
- This person must have an eye for detail, financial capability to achieve Sales, GP and Labour targets.
- Have the ability to satisfy client requests and flexibility to cover sites when needed.
- Good communication and organisational skills are essential
- Chef will be responsible for sustained growth of turnover and net operating profits by effectively managing the kitchen and catering team and ensuring the delivery of culinary and customer service excellence.
- Responsible for managing a team to ensure delivery of innovative solutions and quality service in line with business objectives and company standards to achieve and maximise set targets.
- Establish and maintain a committed and engaged team.
Similar experience in a Chef Manager position is required.
With a Minimum of 2 years' Experience
You must be immediately eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position
- Craft Trained
- Excellent finances are essential
- Hard working and happy to get their hands dirty
- You will be experienced in hospitality and service
- Excellent communicator
- Motivated and a strong leader
- Strong client relationships
- Always willing to go the extra mile
- Excellent customer service skills
Does this sound like you?
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to sugandhi@Corecruitment.com
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren't always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks time please assume you have not been successful. However, don't hesitate to get int ouch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment
Posted 134 days ago