Job provided by Workvine
Share this job on social:
About the job
Simao Employment LTD are a Retail Industrial recruitment specialist dealing with major Blue chip organisations. We are currently looking for an On-site Admin/Consultant for a distribution centre based in Greenford.
We are looking for a strong Administrator/Recruitment Consultant that would like the opportunity to progress with the onsite recruitment division.
You will be involved in the following:
- Ensure the correct quality and quantities of staff are available for work
- Ensure that all staff is booked in to work when required by the customer
- To ensure all Health and Safety policies are adhered to
- Place adverts and deal with initial phone response and conduct telephone screening
before booking suitable candidates for interview.
- Interview potential staff and provide full details of the positions available and the expectations of Siamo and our customer.
- Confirm and book staff for work in order to meet the requirements of the contract.
- Check staff in to work and attend shift briefings.
- Process payroll and deal with all administrative tasks associated.
- Conduct return to works interviews with the temporary staff and ensure all staff receive an in formal review at the end of their first week.
- Ensure that training matrix, KPIs on bookings filled versus bookings given, productivity reports etc. are completed daily.
- Drive productivity and other performance indicators from our temporary staff.
- Manage the site in the absence of the Account Manager, including holding and maintaining key relations with the customer.
This role requires an excellent and confident communicator at all levels and the ideal candidate will have previous recruitment experience. The successful person needs to be able to demonstrate truly outstanding customer service skills and the ability to work pro-actively to resolve issues and complaints. The site operates across seven days so flexibility is key, as the position will involve working some weekends.
If this is YOU and you are looking to take the next step in your career please forward your CV to #####@######.###