Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Advisor
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
£40k - 52k per year
Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Advisor - £40-52K - Office based in Rotherham - covering various sites across between Leeds, Birmingham and Surrounding Areas
Are you a passionate Health and Safety professional looking to further your Health and Safety career? If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Advisor in partnership with one of the UK's leading providers in New Build and Fit Out solutions, due to the phenomenal organic growth of the organisation. This is an amazing opportunity to join an expanding business, with opportunities to develop your career at a truly exciting time for the company.
The successful Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Advisor will be responsible for:
- Conducting audits and inductions
- Incident investigations and root cause analysis
- Implementing new Health and Safety policies and procedures
Essential requirements include:
- NEBOSH General or equivalent
A strong passion about Health and Safety
- Had a minimum of 3 years' experience within Health and Safety within Construction projects specifically Steel or RC Frame projects
- The ability to communicate and engage with all levels of personnel
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a salary between £40K-£52K (depending on experience and qualifications).
If this is of interest to you, please contact Daniel Saunders on 01252 759 162 or apply to email@example.com
Posted 134 days ago