GRADUATE SOFTWARE DESIGN ENGINEER
£25,000 + Bonus, Training
Graduate Software Design Engineer
We are working with a fast paced and fast-growing technology / innovation team that have over the last ten years created a number of market leading products / devices that in-turn have seen their organisation grow their turnover by over 300%.
The organisation now boasts a strong Electronic and Software Development Department and is now looking to add some good Graduate Engineers into their own development programme.
As a company they export their products to global customers and are recognised for their bespoke and innovative technology.
- Based within a small internal team the role will quickly have responsibility for creating and developing Software / Embedded Application in-line with live product development customers orders.
- The position will also liaise with the internal Electronic Hardware and Mechanical Design Teams to ensure applications and modules are on track to meet the final product brief.
Skills & Experience:
- Applicants should have a formal qualification in Software Engineering with ideally a years' experience in industry.
- Good knowledge of Embedded C, C#, Coding and Testing
- A strong desire and interest in new product development
- Excellent communication skills
- Some experience of building test rigs or apparatus to test products.
- Good Software and MS Office skills
The company offer excellent benefits, career prospects and training. It is common for Junior Engineers to quickly move to more senior engineering and team leading positions within a few years and then on to Management / Directorship opportunities.
The company is part of a large global group of individual companies that offers internal recruitment and great career progression.
If you Graduated recently or in the distance past in Software Engineering, please get in contact.
Posted 137 days ago