Fantastic Job Opening for a Registered Staff Nurse
Excellent job opening for a Registered Nurse to join team at care home based in Westhill.
The service provides personalised nursing, dementia and residential care for older people. We provide care that is of the highest standard and is tailored to meet each individuals needs, wishes and choices. We believe that every individual irrespective of their physical, social or psychological condition has the right to be treated with dignity and respect and to be supported to maintain choice and control over their lives.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of 15.40 per hour plus other great benefits.
- Undertake medication administration in accordance with best practice and prevailing NMC guidance and company policies and procedures
- Carry out all duties in a safe manner having regard for the health, safety and welfare of self, staff, residents and visitors and report accidents as necessary
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate person centred care for each individual that meets their needs and demonstrates outcomes within the expected time-scales
- Establish and maintain good relationships with the people we support, their relatives and staff
- Ensure that individuals are safe-guarded in accordance with No Secrets legislation, Company policy and local safeguarding policy
- Promote and maintain a good working relationship with all external bodies and commissioners
- RGN with experience ideally within a nursing home environment
- Passion for nursing and delivering high quality care
- Valid NMC PIN
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible to the needs of the service You must be qualified as Registered General Nurse RGN and have at least 12 months experience as nurse. Reference ID: 1426
Posted 143 days ago