Fabricator MIG Welder
West Midlands, England
Pay rise after 12 weeks
First Personnel acting as an employment business are currently recruiting a Fabricator MIG Welder for our highly regarded client based in Wednesbury.
This is a 12 week temporary to permanent role for the right candidate.
To fit, join, fabricate and repair metal and other weldable material by applying appropriate welding techniques in accordance with product specifications and production schedules.
- Perform welding duties using a wire welder
- Weld steel components with welding equipment as specified by layouts, engineering drawings, work orders or verbal instruction
- Work includes set up, laying out work using jigs/fixtures or hand layout to fabricate parts and/or rework finished products
- Work with fitters or welders to assist in the fabrication or welding of multi-components parts
- Operate forklifts, hoists, hand power tools, slings, grinders, cutting torch and other hand tools related to the job needs
- Inspect and correct welds as necessary to meet product specifications
- Read, understand and follow job orders specifications, engineering drawings and/or work orders
- Willingness to cross-train and perform the work of other job tasks in addition to the primary assigned position
- Inspect equipment to maintain functional equipment and if any equipment needs repairs notify supervisor
- Perform a variety of complicated tasks, as required
Start Date: Feb 1 st
Rate of pay: £10 p/h
Please call Shannon Capper today on 01384 457 072
Posted 133 days ago