£11500 - £15500 per annum
It is a beautiful thing when a career and a passion come together.
Do you have experience working in Schools supporting children to achieve their goals? Are you looking for a role where you are supported to progress? This could be the perfect role for you!
Were looking for a Teaching Assistant to join a Primary School in Redhill, so if this role catches your eye then please keep reading!
Randstad are recognised as the number 1 recruitment company world wide and due to this prestige we work with a number of local Schools and Nurseries on their daytoday, longterm and permanent vacancies. This particular role is for a parttime Teaching Assistant to work in a School in Redhill. The successful candidate will work 5 mornings a week and work 121 with an SEN child.
This School strives for excellence and supports the students to achieve their potential through a thorough and creative curriculum. They believe in the development of the whole child through a safe, caring and calm environment and promote equality. The School aims to create a great environment where children enjoy school, love to learn and aspire to succeed academically, socially and emotionally.
Interested in this role?
Benefits of working with Randstad:
- Free career advice
- DBS and School application support
- Exclusive roles
- Refer a friend scheme
- A dedicated consultant focused on finding you the right roles
- Support to edit and improve your CV
Benefits of the role:
- Online training available
- A supportive management team
- Free School meals
- Onsite parking
- A permanent position
- Assisting with basic first aid where required
- Supporting children to learn during daytoday activities
- Helping the Teacher to set up and deliver effective activities
Requirements: Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be considered. Essential:
- Knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
- Experience working in a School or Nursery
- NVQ Level 3 in Childcare
- 2 references for the last 5 years (1 must be a full childbased safeguarding reference) Desired:
- An uptodate DBS on the update service
- A job history for the last 10 years
We are due to interview for this role soon so if you would like to be considered then please send us your application today: firstname.lastname@example.org All potential candidates will be subject to background checks and must be able to work in the UK.
So if this sounds like the role for you then dont wait, apply today before its too late!
Posted 126 days ago