Job provided by Options Resourcing
Share this job on social:
About the job
We are seeking an experienced Residential Conveyancing Secretary to provide support to fee earners within a busy Conveyancing department, using a high degree of self-management and initiative.
Our client is a well-established, CQS accredited Legal 500 listed law firm based on the outskirts of Coventry.
Suitable candidates must have:
- Fast and accurate word-processing and audio-typing skills.
- previous experience as a residential conveyancing legal secretary
- the ability to prioritise your own workload and work effectively without immediate supervision.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, Excel.
- Willingness to take on additional administrative duties/responsibilities (including covering reception/Anti -Money Laundering Administration).
- Excellent interpersonal and client liaison skills, and a professional telephone manner
- Own transport and a full UK driving licence, essential due to the location which is not accessible via public transport
The role involves:
- Preparing correspondence and documents through audio-typing and word processing.
- Providing administrative support to Fee Earners in case preparation and legal matters
- Filing, opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client
- Preparation of mail and enclosures for despatch.
- Arranging for photocopying to be done.
- Making appointments, arranging meetings and maintaining an up-to-date diary
- Preparing the Conference Room for meetings as necessary
- Providing guidance to junior and temporary secretaries as required
- Attending to clients in person and on the telephone and providing support in a professional and friendly manner
- Undertaking training when required to do so and overall to have a responsibility towards self-development.
This is a full time permanent job, working 36 hours per week, Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5.15pm.
The role is offered with a competitive salary and a range of benefits including
- free onsite parking
- 20 days' annual leave, rising to 25 plus 8 days' bank holiday
- Additional annual leave during shut down periods, at the discretion of the Partners
- Death in Service benefits, three times annual salary
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Ongoing training and development
For more information, please contact Tracey McCabe, Legal Recruiter at Options Resourcing ##### ######.