Corporate Partnership Officer
£30000 per annum
We are recruiting on behalf of a large not for profit organisation based in South Cambridge. Our client is looking for a Corporate Partnership Officer - Account Manager. on 12 months FTC basis. (mat cover)
• Lead new partnership set-ups
• Respond promptly and professionally to corporate supporters
• Create and support Partner Charity Committee and Ambassador networks
• Offer extensive, creative fundraising ideas to support your partner companies
• Assist with the organisation of innovative, engaging corporate fundraising events and
attend events where relevant.
• Ensure effective monitoring and evaluation of all corporate activity
• Proactively identify and pursue opportunities to broaden relationships, creating multifaceted
• Work closely with the communications team to ensure corporate fundraising press opportunities are maximised and the impact is communicated clearly to the partner company. • Achieve agreed financial and non-financial targets, to include partnership income and stewardship goals. • Work proactively with employees at all levels within the companies you are supporting to identify and maximise potential income, both within and beyond the partnership terms. • Ensure new business prospects within partnerships are identified and passed to the New Business team. • Undertake any other relevant duties and projects
Key Skills and Experience Required:
Ability to network Ability to work with independence, intelligence, drive and initiative Excellent communication skills, with the ability and confidence to present to corporate audiences Excellent relationship management skills Ability to prioritise and effectively manage multiple tasks Good planning and organisational skills with excellent attention to detail Demonstrable account management experience Fundraising experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact me now.
Posted 160 days ago