Registered Clinical Lead Nurse
Fantastic job opening for a experienced Registered Clinical Lead Nurse to work with one of the UKs leading healthcare provider. As a Clinical Lead nurse you will be working in highly reputed Nursing and Residential care home based in Elton area. The service is around a 40 bedded Nursing and Residential care home. Consists of 12 bedded nursing unit and 28 bedded residential unit in the home. The home offers both permanent and respite placements. The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of 15.15 per hour plus other great benefits. Clinical Lead what do you need to do to make this happen?
- Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing our residents needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
- Assist the home manager deputise in the overall management of the care home as required.
- Positively influence the reputation of the home communicating professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
- Play an active role in ensuring compliance within the home managing the implementation of company policies and regulatory requirements; striving to achieve the best possible care rating and other external recognition of quality.
- Maintain clinical excellence role models high standards of nursing care, ensuring legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines are followed.
- Support the financial effectiveness of the home ensure the home operates within budget through effective use of resources and identify areas to improve efficiency.
- Take on an active leadership role you will need to be a visible leader in the home supporting the operation of a twenty four hour business.
- Developing your people oversee the induction of all new employees and participate in the training development of the team.
- People management play an active part in the recruitment, assessment and supervision of the team.
- Support the manager in disciplinary proceeding as required.
To be considered for this role you must be Registered Nurse and have experience in senior role.
Reference ID: 2805
Posted 140 days ago