Job provided by Zoek
Share this job on social:
About the job
As an Office Sales Consultant, you work independently on your own sales projects and convert leads, handed to you through marketing and pre sales acquisition, to onsite meetings.
- You will deal with multiple customers and guide them through the sales process.
- You advise customers how to improve their service processes with our software.
- You are surrounded by young and enthusiastic colleagues and are part of a winning IT service management team.
- You will have the opportunity to explore and build your responsibilities quickly within the work field of a small office.
Development and Training for you:
You will have the opportunity to become an expert in providing information and advice on our products and services. Our client believes in learning on the job. As such, you can expect to join our clients Account Managers in potential customer demonstrations within your first few weeks with them.
During your first few months, you will follow a specialised training plan for Office Sales Consultants in our clients HQ in Delft, the Netherlands; this training will be implemented over 2-4 weeks. In the Netherlands, you will be assigned a personal coach who will guide you through your training process.
The training in both the Netherlands and the UK will focus on product knowledge, sales skills and customer focus on the phone. After your initial training period, you can expect to enjoy a large degree of independence to take responsibility in an informal working environment where personal and professional growth is central. Once you have gained experience, you will have the opportunity for career growth in the Account Management or Software Consultancy fields.
Qualifications- A minimum 2:1 in their University degree and/or master's degree
SkillsOur ideal candidate:
A young professional with up to three years work experience
Customer orientated and commercially minded
- Pragmatic and inquisitive
- Enjoys working in an international and multicultural environment
- Great analytical skills
What can you expect?
- A great opportunity for personal and professional development
- The freedom to innovate and manage your tasks independently
- Consultative selling with a lot of direct client contact across a spectrum of industries
- A cooperative working environment