Job provided by Randstad
Share this job on social:
About the job
Would you be open to a move to a vibrant secondary school with excellent facilities in Surrey?
Is your job hunt moving at a snails pace?
Your next position is at your merci and waiting to you to apply today.
A mixed gender secondary school for ages 1116 is seeking a french teacher for an initial contract to the end of the academic year with a strong likelihood of a permanent contract thereafter. The school is easily accessible from the M25 and the A3 and boasts some excellent facilities such as sports pitches and a gym which are used by local professional sports teams.
In the role you can benefit from:
- A competitive salary
- Access to unique facilities for teaching
- Access to excellent sports facilities on site including a gym
- Great career development opportunities
- Easily accessible by car
- Termtime contract
- Onsite parking
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing lessons in line with the curriculum for French
- Adaptability to ensure students are challenged depending on their varying needs
- Setting challenging homework to aid evaluation of the quality of the lesson
- Marking and providing clear and concise feedback on completed work
- Effective management of classroom behaviour and maintaining a positive learning atmosphere
- Ensuring and assessing the safety and safeguarding of children
Key requirements for the position include:
- DBS In date, with no reprimands which prohibits the successful candidate from working with children
- Relevant qualifications a degree along with relevant teaching qualifications (ie PGCE)
- QTS is desirable NQT applications are warmly welcomed
- Experience of teaching French is essential
- Experience of teaching German would also be advantageous but is not essential
- Strong commitment and a positive attitude to the role and objectives
If this opportunity to join a great team appeals to you we will look forward to receiving your application. On receipt of your application and CV you will be contacted by one of our dedicated consultants and invited for interview where we will further outline the details of the role and support you with the documentation required to be successful in your application.
If this is not the role for you but you would be interested in something similar then we have many other roles currently available and upcoming so do still get in touch!