Job provided by Search Consultancy
Share this job on social:
About the job
Resource Manager London Competitive Salary
Our client, one of the largest professional services firms in the world and is one of the Big Four accounting firms are looking for a Resource Manager to join them.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with solid experience within a similar role.
The Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for supporting and delivering end to end resourcing solutions to the client facing business.
- Supporting headcount management and capacity planning, optimising the utilisation and chargeability of our client facing workforce, providing information to leadership on utilisation levels, key areas of availability, business performance and forecasting to support business decisions.
- Ensure Retain (Resource Management Tool) is accurate. Regularly liaising with Competency Leads to challenge forward view and decide upon effective resourcing and deployment of staff.
- Monitor and escalate availability of resources and work proactively with colleagues from across FSO Advisory, wider FSO in the UK and EMEIA to ensure utilisation is maximised.
- Analyse pipeline and proactively engage with pursuit team to understand proposed resource model, ensuring resource requirements are known and can be met.
- Liaise with the business, counsellors and HR to keep abreast of the development needs of all individuals in the group to ensure planning is aligned.
- Work with client facing staff to understand their skills and experiences for appropriate alignment of projects.
The skills required:
- Experience within a similar role is essential
- Understanding of a professional services environment and/or Financial Services sector ideal
- A high level of written and oral communications skills, ability to extrapolate the message from the numbers, client focused and computer literate.
- Proven experience in managing multiple tasks, with effective prioritisation skills
- A strong team player who is self motivated, self reliant and results orientated.
If you have all of the above skills and requirements please follow the link below and APPLY today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.