Job provided by Driving Force Recruitment
Share this job on social:
About the job
Driving Force Recruitment Ltd operating as an Employment Business are currently recruiting for Class 1 Night Drivers for our client based in Barry dealing with multi-drop deliveries across the CF postcodes
Typical start times are 1800 with a rough shift length of 11-12hrs but this is dependent on load and locations. Monday to Friday are the normal working days
Typical days include deliveries of palletised goods as well as collections.
The Ideal Candidate:
- The ideal candidate will have exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Be well presented at all times as majority of the position is dealing with our clients customers
- The ideal candidate will be driven and motivated.
- Good geographical knowledge is essential
- Be flexible to changes in route
- Temp to perm opportunities
- Driver referral scheme (ask for more details)
- PAYE £10.50ph/LTD £12.00ph
- On site inductions
- Free HIAB/ADR/CPC training (terms and conditions apply)
For more information, please call ##### ###### or text 'APPLY LGV1' to ##### ######
Check out our Driving Force Newport Facebook page for more vacancies
Driving Force are running a driver referral scheme where you can earn £100 in vouchers for referring a driver and the referred driver will earn a free CPC course! Qualifying terms do apply so please ask for more details
All drivers must have a minimum of 6 months Cat C+E experience, and have no more than 9 points active on your licence for minor offences such as SP convictions. Unfortunately, for insurance purposes we cannot accept any drivers who have any DR/DD/CD or IN convictions. Furthermore, all drivers must have a good understanding of tachograph regulations and working time.
Closing Date :- 02/02/2019