Job provided by Kamro
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Kamro Ltd are looking to speak with experienced account managers based in and around the Whyteleafe area, working for a small accountancy and tax practise who have a keen eye for detail and flare for customer service.
Our client has been established since 2012 and has grown to a close-knit team of ten. Due to continued growth the time has come to add another key member to the team to oversee and manage a book of accounts.
The client base is varied and includes music and entertainment, high net worth individuals, owner managed businesses, families, private clients and more. We are looking for an all-rounder who is experienced with Bookkeeping, payroll, VAT returns, Corporate/Personal Tax, and who is either ACCA or ACA qualified.
- Engagement responsibility including more complex clients
- Primary point of contact for clients
- Deadline management
- Completing all compliance services in line with deadlines
- Managing all aspects of accounts and tax compliance
- Dealing with all aspects of VAT, Bookkeeping, Payroll, Personal & Corporate Tax.
- Identifying tax and accounting issues and making recommendations to Partners/Clients
- Providing advisory services to client eg remuneration planning/VAT advice etc
- ACCA/ACA or equivalent with a minimum of five years' experience post qualification (ATT qualified an advantage)
- Strong client service focus
- Good organisation and communication/interpersonal skills
- Experienced with Sage Suite (Xero & QuickBooks advantageous)
- Strong use of Microsoft office e.g. Excel, Outlook
- £30,000 - £35.000 per annum (Depending on experience)
- Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:30 (flexible working hours available)
- Free on-site parking
- Pension scheme
- 28 Days Holiday
If you meet the above criteria and are ready for the next step in your career, please apply now for immediate consideration. Alternatively, please call Stuart at Kamro recruitment for further information.