Job provided by Bupa
Share this job on social:
About the job
Senior II Radiographer Radiotherapy
Competitive depending on experience
Full time Monday to Friday
A bit about us
Bupa is one of the most wellknown and respected healthcare businesses in the world, because what we do matters. From our contact centres to our care homes; health and dental centres to our state of the art hospitals across all four corners of the globe, every part of our operations are dedicated to our purpose of helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. We pride ourselves on working with brilliant people who put our customers at the heart of everything they do.
Were an internationally recognised hospital located in the heart of Kensington, London. At the Cromwell Hospital were committed to providing the highest quality healthcare for our patients. Were one of the preferred health care providers for leading consultants and for both international and local patients alike. We are continuously investing in standards and the technology to keep us at the forefront of clinical advancement.
What youll be doing
As a Radiographer , you will carry out complex radiotherapeutic procedures with the assistance of a Senior I Radiographer as necessary, whilst maintaining the highest professional and clinical standards and providing an able and responsive service.
Treat patients using complex technical equipment and radiotherapeutic procedures.
Work closely with the Senior I radiographer to ensure the smooth running of the treatment units, and that treatments are carried out to a high standard of accuracy, whilst adhering to Department protocols.
Be professionally and legally accountable for own clinical practise, taking full responsibility for all aspects of treatment or treatment preparation undertaken by oneself as an IR(ME)R operator
Help maintain the Departmental Quality Assurance Programme, adhering to guidelines provided by the Hospital and Professional bodies.
To organise daily schedules for patients.
Assist in the orientation of staff, providing training, help and support.
To participate in the rotation through the treatment units, planning and the Gamma Knife Unit as necessary
For further information please contact Patricia Andrade on
We have lots of fantastic benefits to offer:
- CPD calendar and webinars
- Career opportunities to move into other roles or other parts of Bupa
- Work life balance
- Bupa Health insurance
- 25 days holiday each year (pro rata for part time employees), increasing to 27 days after 5 years service
- Option to buy and sell 5 days holiday
- Youre paid for all Bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual bonus scheme
- Annual pay review
- Discounts on Bupa products
- Discounted gym membership
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- Free annual health assessment
- Free massage carried out by our inhouse therapy team
- Free annual flu vaccine and eye test plus contribution to cost of glasses
- Dry cleaning discounts
- Access to health minds service and 24/7 anytime Health line
- Bupa rewards to High street Retailer discounts
- Bupa Boost app
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle2work scheme
- Annual awards ceremony and long service awards
- Paid career breaks