Year 2 Teacher
Horsham, West Sussex
£22692 - £33492 per annum
Do you want to be welcomed to a team with open arms? Do you live to teach and want to work with likeminded educators? Do you want to work in a learning environment that focuses on the individual child? If you answered yes then this is the job for you!
A popular school in Horsham is looking to recruit a fulltime Year 2 class teacher for a maternity cover to start after February half term till July 2019. The school in question prides itself on being able to offer top of the line resources, technology and spacious classrooms. This is a larger than average primary school with 3 form entry, there is approx. 350 pupils. This school welcomes learners from all walks of life and currently has an average proportion of SEN and EAL. The school ethos is that of respect and nurture and the school aims to ensure that all their pupils are confident in their personal learning journey.
- Accessible Public transport links
- TA support for all classes
- Termly team building days
- Year group buddy
- Partial planning in place for part of the year
- Brilliant resources and spacious classrooms/grounds
- Supportive school team and senior leadership
- Free CPD courses
- Career progression opportunities
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
- Teaching Qualification
- Relevant teaching experience (Must be able to provide 2 teaching references)
- Relevant knowledge of the current national curriculum
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents evenings and whole school training events
- Planning and preparing all subjects within the current national curriculum
If you want to know more about this fabulous opportunity or wish to send us your application then please dont hesitate to apply now!
This role is open to receiving applications over the next two weeks. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a threestage interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process with appropriate school leadership.
Posted 157 days ago