Job provided by Sitec
Share this job on social:
About the job
Sitec has a requirement for an Business Manager IT & Hardware for our client based in Brize Norton, Oxfordshire.
OVERVIEW OF ROLE:
Working for the HO Business management and Contracts, the job holder will be in charge of the IS/IT Strategy implementation and local support team.
The ideal individual will have 35 years experience, and will be responsible for managing one person.
The role sits within the business management area but basically will involve looking after IT projects (eg, installation of Wifi, Business continuity, managing the hardware inventories, liaising with the helpdesk (back in Madrid to solve critical issues that affect operations)
Experience of implementing IT projects, hardware and software is essential
- Deliver IS/IT support services, in coordination with TZITS (SP) and TZITU (UK).
- Manage any new IS/IT project and its requirements from definition to implementation
- Manage Hardwardeinventory and provision in coordination with central services
- Manage the IT local support team
- Define Business continuity strategy from the IS/IT perspective
- Support the IS/IT operations services for all ASC UK building
- Lead and coordinate new IS/IT initiatives
- Experience in a similar role along with knowledge of Hardware Networks (eg WiFi). They need to have IS/IT project management methodologies experience as well.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.