Technical Support Engineer � No Experience Needed
Do you have the ability to understand technology and have the desire to build a career doing something you love?
If you have always wanted a career in IT but lack the experience to take your first step on a new career path, then The Training Room can help you become a certified IT Support Technician and help-desk ready. The GCI Group are searching for enthusiastic techies who are looking to change their lives with a new career and are working with The Training Room to provide entry level opportunities to successful graduates of The Training Room course.
No previous experience is needed! Full training is provided as part of the course, which can also be completed online, in your spare time and in as little as 12 weeks.
All graduates of The Training Room course will receive unlimited interviews and 3 years career support on successful completion.
Gain the following certifications:
- Microsoft Networking Fundamentals MTA
- CompTIA Network+
- Cisco CCNA Routing & Switching
- Administering Windows Server 2012 R2
- Configuring Windows Server 2012
What will you be doing as a 1st Line Support Technician:
- Monitoring all notifications and resolve alerts
- Installing all relevant security updates
- Providing ongoing system maintenance to GCI clients
- Upgrading physical and digital systems
- Incident Management
- Following all Process Compliance procedures
The career you have always wanted is closer than you realise. Dont let anything hold you back from the future you deserve.
CLICK APPLY to find out more. Well be in touch to help in any way we can.
Posted 112 days ago