Job provided by Luton Bennett
Share this job on social:
About the job
4 on 4 off
Up to £36,000 per annum
Maintenance Engineer required for a successful production facility.
The successful candidate will be electrically biased or a multiskilled engineer with experience in ANY manufacturing/ production facility. You will have experience of 3 phase, motors, drives and invertors and be competent in reactive and planned maintenance.
The immediate vacancy is due to greater demand for services, and they require an additional member of the maintenance team. You will need to be confident in performing reactive breakdown repairs on large electrical processing equipment as well as carrying out PPM schedules. You will ensure equipment operates efficiently and in line with production requirements.
The company is a successful industrial processing facility and has invested millions into their machinery and premises in order to maintain a leading market position and an excellent level of service for their customers.
- Carrying out electrical and mechanical maintenance of production/manufacturing machinery.
- Working in a small team on planned and reactive maintenance.
- 24/7 Production operation.
- Electrically or mechanically qualified engineer.
- Experience in any manufacturing/ production type environment.
- Work quickly to rectify breakdowns and work effectively to PPM schedules.
- Experience of 3 phase and motors.