Job provided by Shirley Parsons
Share this job on social:
About the job
We have been engaged to work exclusively with a major construction company in the recruitment of a Senior SHE Manager. We have a long existing relationship with our client, who has a good reputation in the industry for delivering on bespoke commercial construction projects, up to £150 million in value. This is a London based position with multiple projects within the city.
The successful candidate will be playing a pivotal role in consistently improving the Health and Safety culture within the business with the opportunity of significant career development.
- The responsible point of contact for all Health and Safety related issues within their designated construction sites.
- To develop a strategy for improving the Health and Safety culture within the business.
- To construct Health and Safety Policies and Procedures that adhere to government legislation requirements and expectations of the business.
- Provide advice and training to the operational workforce in Health and Safety regulations when appropriate.
- Develop the Management Systems where appropriate.
- Maintain effective working relationships with the board of directors and prepare presentations highlighting monthly/ quarterly performance.
- CMIOSH ideally
- Grad member of IOSH would be desired with the view to progress to a Chartered Member.
- Construction related background, desirably high rise construction
- A strong communicator to all levels within the business with high attention to detail
- IT literate with the ability to analyse data appropriately to present to others.
- A quick decision maker that uses their initiative to solve an issue.
- Self-efficient who can manage workload/ prioritise workload.
Reference: ZB - 13043