Senior Health and Safety Manager
London, Greater London, England
£66k - 75k per year
The successful candidate will be playing a pivotal role in consistently improving the Health and Safety culture within the business with the opportunity of significant career development.
* The responsible point of contact for all Health and Safety related issues within their designated construction sites.
* To develop a strategy for improving the Health and Safety culture within the business.
* To construct Health and Safety Policies and Procedures that adhere to government legislation requirements and expectations of the business.
* Provide advice and training to the operational workforce in Health and Safety regulations when appropriate.
* Develop the Management Systems where appropriate.
* Maintain effective working relationships with the board of directors and prepare presentations highlighting monthly/ quarterly performance.
* CMIOSH ideally
* Grad member of IOSH would be desired with the view to progress to a Chartered Member.
* Construction related background, desirably high rise construction
* A strong communicator to all levels within the business with high attention to detail
* IT literate with the ability to analyse data appropriately to present to others.
* A quick decision maker that uses their initiative to solve an issue.
* Self-efficient who can manage workload/ prioritise workload.
Reference: ZB - 13043
Posted 105 days ago