£35000 - £50000 per annum + car / car allowance / pension / holidays
- A highly reputable Main Contractor are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
They work on a variety of new build commercial projects valued between £1m £30m.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be working on projects very local to home and you will never find yourself working further than 40 minutes away.
You will need to have experience as a Quantity Surveyor working on design and build projects.
Quantity Surveyor Requirements
JCT and D&B contract experience
New build construction experience
Experience working on projects such as Commercial, Education, Leisure, Care and Hotels
UK Driving Licence
Able to work on your own and as part of a team
Quantity Surveyor Remuneration
- Salary: £35,000 £50,000 per annum
- Location: Leicester
- Other benefits: Car/Car allowance, generous pension, 25 days holiday
Quantity Surveyor Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Quantity Surveyor position or any other vacancy please call Sam Morgans on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
- Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
- Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Posted 153 days ago